We aspire to be a forward-thinking, dynamic organisation that impacts positively on the lives of people with mental health problems by providing unique and individualised care.
We value people as individuals and recognise that people using our services need to be understood and responded to positively. We offer individual, flexible and innovative support giving people opportunities to be active contributing citizens.
We will be improving our respite and day care services in the next two years and plan to continue to develop our services for the future.
Our staff are key to the service levels we offer:
- We have a dedicated and caring staff group who understand the difficulties of our client group.
- We recognise the contribution of all our staff and actively encourage their personal development.
- Over 70% of staff are SVQ trained in health and social care or care promoting independence.
- We provide in-house, external and mandatory training to all our staff.
- To support our care team we have a skilled group of support staff, including cooks, domestics and laundry personnel.