Exceptional People Work in Exceptional Places
Are you are committed to caring? Do you see the person behind the diagnosis? Can you be the difference that makes a Resident's day?
Our talented teams work together to support, encourage and enable every Resident to make the most of every day and to live their best life.
Why William Simpsons?
A living wage employer, William Simpsons applies the same 360 degree care and support ethos as we do with the Residents. Every staff member is viewed as the individual that they are, and treated with respect, consideration and attention to detail to ensure every member of our team has job satisfaction and a happy work/life balance.
Don't just take our word for it - we asked our staff how they would sum up William Simpsons and this is what they said:
"Friendly - I'm working with good, welcoming people"
"Inspiring - it's inspiring to see how everyone helps new employees get up to speed"
"Collaborative - never doubt that a small group of people who are committed can change someone's environment"
Here's some of what we offer our staff:
* Great Rates of Pay * Comprehensive Inhouse Training Program
* Enhanced Overtime Rate * Specialisms available in every role
* Generous Holiday Provision * Opportunity to become a Training Champion
* Excellent Pension Scheme * Support available to achieve SVQ level qualifications
*A modern, well maintained environment in which to work
* Electronic Care Planning & Mediation Systems in use throughout the Home (full training provided)
* Free onsite parking
* Regular public transport links, with bus stops right outside our gate
* Delicious, home cooked meals provided free of charge for all staff on duty
* A uniform-free environment, promoting a more homely feel for Residents
And more of what our staff have to say:
"I have the opportunity to grow and develop in my role and I have been encouraged and supported throughout"
"The residents and staff make this more than just a job, it's a place that's bright, warm and full of compassion"
"Every day I make a positive impact on the lives of our residents"
"This is not just a care home, we work in the best care home"
Be a part of something special - join our talented team!
Support Worker - Night Shift
35 hours per week, worked as 3 x12.5 hour shifts from 8.30pm to 9am
£9.45 rising to £9.75 per hour
Interested? Please provide return a covering letter, completed application form and equal opportunities form to: email: firstname.lastname@example.org