Welcome to William Simpsons, where life is for living
- Accommodation for up to 70 Residents for Short, Medium and Long Term care.
- Small group, community living within individual Flats. Each flat is home to eight residents who can enjoy the social spaces of the shared living, dining and kitchenette areas, whilst maintaining the privacy of their own, spacious, ensuite bedroom.
- Dedicated staff teams, including activity co-ordinator, are allocated to each flat.
- On site cafe, library, activity hub, games room, hair salon and treatment room.
- Extensive and accessible grounds including walled garden, orchard, vegetable plots, walking football pitch, putting green and walking trails.
- Rural location within easy walking distance of the village of Plean, located 5 miles from the city of Stirling.
- William Simpsons is a charity registered in Scotland that has been proudly supporting vulnerable adults since 1836.